Friday, October 16, 2009

Moo

This is my private blog-- it's out there and people can look at it if they come across it somewhere, but I don't give out the URL to people I know in real life-- so I can write whatever I want! Including things that might be TMI, like this.

The last couple of weeks, my nipples and areolas have had crusty stuff on them. I can and do flake it off, and I realized it'd probably colostrum. A quick Google search also supported that idea. The crusty stuff is kind of gross, but it's a natural bodily function, so what can you do?

Today I started thinking, though. If it's colostrum, it's gotta be coming out of my nipples and then spilling onto my aereolas, where it then dries and becomes crusty, right? But I've never seen or felt anything coming out of my nipples! So I decided I'd do some Googling to learn how to manually express my breasts, which, assuming it is colostrum, would produce that substance. I gave it a try and was fascinated to see a clear liquid coming out of my nipple! Oh my god! What a weird sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment