Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More health update

I'm still sick, but have been feeling better each day. Unfortunately, I have excruciating pain in my ribs whenever I cough, laugh, move, or anything else. The Tylenol with codeine that was prescribed for me helps me sleep and dulls the pain, but I don't feel comfortable taking it because of the baby. And I can't drive when I take it because it's a narcotic. I'm happy, though, that I'm feeling better than I as, and I'm trying to concentrate on continuing the trend.

Unfortunately, Mike is sick now. I think I gave it to him. I feel terribly, but I'm glad at least he doesn't have to go to the office each day. Just to the class he teaches twice a week, which is still pretty bad.

Hopefully our getting sick will help protect Poppy. I have another doctor's appointment in two weeks, so that may be my chance to get the H1N1 vaccine (if they have it). Unless what I have now is H1N1-- maybe then I won't need the vaccine? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment