Friday, September 4, 2009

Best massage ever

I went today and had a massage and it was the best thing ever. Ever. I've had one other pre-natal massage, and it was nice, but this was nicer. Not sure why. The first time, I was still able to lay on my stomach, so I did, but this time, I started on my right side and then flipped over to my left. The masseuse paid special attention to the area that have been bothering me-- my feet, which swell like crazy by the end of the day, my neck, which is always tense as a result of working at a desk all day, and my right hip, which is pained from the 3+ hours of driving I do five days a week. She also suggested I go to prenatal yoga, which I've been wanting to do, but have been too lazy to actually commit to. The place I'd go offers classes Wednesday nights at 7, which I can usually make it to (have to leave work by 5 to get home with enough time to change and get to yoga), or early (8?) Saturday morning. I did buy a prenatal yoga DVD, but I haven't used it yet. Wow. I guess I'm lazier than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment