Saturday, July 4, 2009

Still here, and a scare

My computer's been broken for the last week, so no blogging for me. But now it's fixed and I can go back to chronicling this miracle that is pregnancy.

I'm being sarcastic, but only partially.

Today, Mike and I went to the mall (I wanted to get a pair of "fancy" Crocs so that I'd have some comfortable non-flip flops to wear at work and other non-flip flop-appropriate occasions). It's warm out, but not incredibly hot. While we were wandering around, I started feeling very, very wet "down there." I hadn't had any cramping and I figured it was probably just sweat and normal discharge, but it definitely freaked me out. "What if it's blood? What if I'm losing the baby? What if something is wrong?" All that went through my mind. I delicately explained my situation to Mike and we hustled to the ladies lounge at Nordstrom, where I lifted my dress to find... sweat and normal discharge. Phew!

The whole thing was still scary, though. I just want this baby to be healthy and to keep it in me until the appropriate time!

No comments:

Post a Comment