Sunday, May 31, 2009

The bets are in

Because we have no idea how far along we are with the pregnancy, I thought it would be fun to ask people for their guesses. Ideally, I'd like to award a prize, but I haven't been able to think of anything creative yet. (Although as I typed that, I had an idea-- a certificate with a stylized picture of whatever the baby looks like that week, e.g., if I'm 8 weeks along, a kidney bean. Fun!)

Without further ado, here are the guesses:
My best friend = 7 weeks
My mom = 10
My best "mom" friend = 11
Myself = 9
Mother-in-law = 10
Only coworker who knows = 11

I haven't been able to get a guess out of Mike yet, but I'll be sure to do that before our appointment. I'm getting really excited for tomorrow and have already done some research on questions I should ask, plus things I want to know based on stuff that's been happening to me. For example, yesterday I got a migraine. Am I allowed to take my prescription migraine med, or do I have to tough it out for two days, like I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment